To participate in CTE Dual Credit, students must:
- Be enrolled in an eligible articulated high school class
- Register to earn credit using the CTE SERS website
Registration Video Instructions
Please read through each of the steps below before proceeding with your registration:
To Earn Credit You Must:
- Complete your class with "B" grade (3.0) or above
- Register to earn credit in CTE SERS system
- Pay $50 fee (per school year)
To Register Your Class(es) - visit CTE SERS
- CTE = Career & Technical Education
- SERS = State Enrollment & Reporting System
On CTE SERS website, Click on "STUDENTS" square
- Click "Create New SERS Account"
- Follow the directions to complete your profile
- Please remember that the information you enter for your profile will be used to create a REAL college transcript
- Use your legal name
- Enter your birth date correctly
Please use a personal email address - one that will be accessible to you both now & after graduation
Do not use your school email!
- Login with Username & Password
- Forgot your login?
- Enter email address to have your login information sent to you
- Not sure which email you used?
- Send our team an email at INFO@PNWcollegecredit.org
When Emailing our Office, Please Include:
- Full name
- Preferred Email Address
Starting on the Student Home Page:
- Click "Registration"
- Click "Register for Classes"
- Do not select any options for the drop-down menu except the high school or skill center where you are taking the class!
- Verify your high school is shown in the drop-down menu
- Click "Search"
- Place a checkmark in the box to the left of each of your classes
- Click "Register Classes"
- On the next screen, select your teacher then click "Save & Register"
Review & Confirm
- Check your email for a confirmation of registration from SERS
- Save email confirmation for your records
- SERS email includes your CTE SERS ID number
- You will need your CTE SERS ID number to pay online (TP3-XX-XXXX)
- Pay one NON-REFUNDABLE, fee per school year
- Refunds are not given - even if you do not make the grade
- We accept credit/debit cards, checks, or money orders
- We do not accept cash payments
- Student Payment Website: PNWcollegecredit.org/PAY
- Make check or money order payable to PNWCC
- Write student name &/or SERS ID on the memo line of the check
- Mail payment to our office at:
- PNW College Credit, MS N211
- 3000 Landerholm Circle SE
- Bellevue WA 98007
Prior Year Credit
- Do not pay online for prior year credit
- Email our team for assistance with all prior year credit requests
- Registration & Payment Deadline = June 15th
- Make sure to register in SERS prior to making payment
- Make the Grade!
- Earn a "B" (3.0 ) Grade or above in your high school class
- Do not be alarmed if your grade is not entered on June 15th
- Teachers input student grades before June 30th
Be Mindful of Registration & Payment Deadlines!
- OPEN: December 1st (every school year)
- DEADLINE: June 15th (every school year)