Steps to Earning CTE Dual Credit
1. Enroll in an eligible class at your high school or skill center
2. Create an account in Statewide Enrollment & Reporting System (SERS) & Register your high school class(es) in the SERS system
3. Register & Pay during the same school year you take the eligible high school class(es)
- Registration System is open December 1st - June 15th
- Payment System is open December 1st - June 20th
4. Earn a grade of “B” or above
College Credit earned through CTE Dual Credit is posted to a college transcript from the awarding college.
Credit earned will be part of your permanent college record & college GPA.
Please read each of the steps below before proceeding with your registration
To Earn Credit:
- Register to earn credit in CTE SERS
- CTE = Career & Technical Education
- SERS = State Enrollment & Reporting System
- Pay $50 fee
- Complete your class with "B" grade (3.0) or above
On CTE SERS website, Click on "STUDENTS" square
Are You a New Student?
- Click "Create New SERS Account"
- Follow the directions to complete your profile
- Please remember that the information you enter for your profile will be used to create a REAL college transcript
- Use your legal name
- Enter your birth date correctly
Please use a personal email address - one that will be accessible to you both now & after graduation
Do not use your school email!
Are You a Returning Student?
- Login with Username & Password
- Forgot your login? Enter your email address to have your login information sent to you
- Not sure which email you used? Ask your teacher or career specialist to look it up or send our team an email at INFO@PNWcollegecredit.org
When Emailing our Office, Please Include:
- Full name
- High School
Are You Looking for Credit for Class from a Prior School Year?
- Do not pay online for prior year credit!
- Email our team
- Attach your high school transcript
Creating Your SERS Account
Learn more about registering for classes by following along with the video
1. From Student Home Page
- Click "Registration"
- Click "Register for Classes"
- Do not select any options for the drop-down menu except the high school or skill center where you are taking the class!
- Verify your high school is shown in the drop-down menu
- Click "Search"
- Place a checkmark in the box to the left of each of your classes
- Click "Register Classes"
- On the next screen, select your teacher then click "Save & Register"
2. Review and Confirm
- Check your email for a confirmation of registration from SERS
- Save email confirmation for your records
- SERS email includes your CTE SERS ID number
- You will need your CTE SERS ID number to pay online (TP3-XX-XXXX)
3. Pay Fee
- Pay one non-refundable fee per school year
- Refunds are not given - even if you do not make the grade
- We accept credit/debit cards, checks, or money orders
- We do not accept cash payments
- Student Payment Website: PNWcollegecredit.org/PAY
- Make check or money order payable to PNWCC. Write student name and/or SERS ID on the memo line of the check
- Mail payment to our office at: PNW College Credit, MS N215, 3000 Landerholm Circle SE, Bellevue WA 98007
- Make sure to register in SERS prior to making payment
- Make the grade! Earn a "B" (3.0 ) grade or above in your high school class
- Do not be alarmed if your grade is not entered on June 15
- A late fee of $15 per year will be assessed for all payments made after the June 15 deadline (total of $65)
- Registration opens: January 17
- Registration and Payment Deadline: June 15 (every school year)
- Teachers input student grades before June 30
Current Classes Offered at Our Partner Schools
Select your school district and follow the link to view a spreadsheet of classes currently offered at your school that are eligible for college credit through CTE Dual Credit at PNWCC.